Tuesday, May 8, 2007

music post 6



Benny Benassi - I Love my Sex
yes. exactly.

Portugal the Man - How the Leopard Got its Spots
if you hang around my pool at night, i've been known to play the remix version of this! I just really like it. the vocals here just have so much to listen to.

Rod Stewart - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?
you should probably only sing this in public when having a cartrip. or karaoke war.

Patrick Park - Life is a Song
makes me think of leaving highschool somehow... voice-oriented and pleasant, while still being emotional.

MSTRKRFT - Paris!
I might actually like Paris if it was more like this! it's electro-house, quite different from electro-danceeee.

I have a headache, so this is halfheartedly me.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh noo Lauren.
No headache.
Formal is tomorrow. yay.
but this means you can't have a headache.
Yeah.
Hoorah for new music also.