Sunday, January 20, 2008

doing all sorts of things for the first time...

i've been having a riotously good time lately... indulging in all the things I like. It's going to be fun and strange starting uni, but I think i'll find people who like me just fine.

Forgive the placid tone, I just feel really content of late.... it's comforting to write on here again. I wonder if people still read? this is a site full of small fragments of me, so perhaps it's interesting for a moment or two.

I really wish... I had some kind of wild passionate talent. I'll try to find something this year.... perhaps swing dancing with Josh.

For the moment, it's nice to plod along, so be happy, to have a good summer.

2 comments:

Amo said...

plodding along sounds very lovely lauren sweet!
glad that you have written on here finally! i check in here every week or so :)
love you and glad you feeling very happy!
xo amo

Anonymous said...

I still read you Lauren!

I too am looking for a wonderful talent.
Actually...not really looking for one...hoping that one springs itself magically upon me. It hasn't yet.

Hopefully we can catch up again before uni starts.
Oh yeah, we're meant to go camping...shit...we should really organise that huh?
Ok well yes, cya later.
xx
-emily