Thursday, July 19, 2007

music post 11

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Carmen McRae - How Long Has This Been Going On (MJ Cole Remix)
Men, Women & Children - Dance In My Blood
Ben Harper - More Than Sorry
George Michael - Flawless (Go To The City)
Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme


Eagle Eyed Cherry - Save Tonight
The Doors - Hello, I Love You
Scissor Sisters - She's My Man & I Can't Decide
Jefferson Starship Airplane - White Rabbit
Everclear - She's So High Above Me
Seven Mary Three - Cumbersome

I still can't sleep properley, so don't expect brains :'<

request post up next!
if I may have a song you'd like/want, comment away.
eg. "laur oh I love Interpol, post all you have of them!" etc xx

4 comments:

ben said...

nice little collection.
esp: the doors
and
Jefferson Starship Airplane - White Rabbit

have you seen fear and loathing in las vegas?

=maddest film. literally

loves,

ben

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laur said...

haha YES i've seen it, the first time it scared the hell out of me, but I think I was maybe 13/14? i've rewatched it and yes, what the fuck and yes, brilliant too ;)

Anonymous said...

oh laur, i love interpol!
hahaha just stealing your line. hm nah but have you heard their new album, i was just listening to it and yeah so thought id mention that. theres a funny song called 'no i in threesome' and the first one is good coz its like "you fly, straight into my heart...but here comes the fall..." and i dont know yeah its just good and nice lyrics
anywho lets see who i can request...
more of all your quirky little indie bands that you know, like i forget the names but i think there was something about an apricot? hm or not, dunno.