Sunday, June 10, 2007

music post 10

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DJ Tiesto - Motorcycle
Bittersweet - Don't Forget to Breathe
Dragonforce - Above the Winter Moonlight
Alex Gaudino - Destination Unknown
Erik Satie - Gymnopedie No.1
Hoku - Perfect Day
Calvin Harris - Colors
Everybody Else - Meat Market

yeahhhhh for a totally dorky mix!
just back from a snoozy, dozy wonderful long time in queenscliff. hope your weekends were rad.

ps. this guy loses his cool detail when he's small.. :(

5 comments:

Amo said...

[perect day doesnt work :(]

GOOD EVENING DEAREST LAUR!

i am back from seeing shrek3 with my bro and it is averagely ok, once super good joke that made me and no one else laugh super loudly how embarrassing lol

and i bought a feist cd YAHOO!! thank you for getting me started on her lauren!

LOVE YOU!

im bringing lcd soundsystem for you to borrow tomoz :)

love amo xox

Anonymous said...

Ohh none of them be working for me :(

it says they were all limited time ones which have been deleted.
How tragic.

ben said...

I saw the film clip for destination unknown. I can't remember how the song goes.... I wonder why ;) hahaha

Aaaand we had to watch goodbye lenin in german class...its quite oddball.

Cool blog...

cya,
ben

Anonymous said...

yaaaaaaaaay lauren!
did you find that picture from me somewhere? coz ive had it on one of my sites somewhere i think. it's funny.
but um anyway yeah the music didn't work for me.
i wanted to listen to 'don't forget to breathe' because i like a song of the same title only by a different band, beulah, and was wondering if they're anything alike or anything. hmm but yes anywho shall see you at school friend! and i'm making youz a cd! and your books you leant me are rad!

laur said...

I love your cd eee!
i'll try to remember to re-up that song and put it in a future post loveyy, and yeah he was in an email you sent me teehee. LOVEYOU xx