Sunday, May 20, 2007

music post 7

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy Yankee - Gasolina
that silly song that started from those wonky dance lessons.. a staple of a lot of parties these days, ahaha

Tune Up - Ravers Fantasy
ohh its cuuute electro-rave! haha it's got to b some kind of DDR song...

Mew - Saliva
i'm in bigtimelove for these danish boys. having been described as 'dreamy thunderstorm pop', they are just so cuddly and neat and everything, 'the zookeepers' boy' is their most known, so have this one as an alternative.

T.I - Bring em Out
the beat is so unconventional and bouncy, it's enough to make it super fun for a rappurr track.

Young Jeezy Feat. R Kelly - Go Getta
don't be turned off by de ghetto, the vocal layering and backvoicing is slickkk.

Fisherspooner - The 15th
FINALLY I found a high-qual version! I had a shitty one but still really liked it... now it's a classy level, you can love it too. reminds me of taking a taxi alone in the dark... hmm.

TLC - No Scrubs
okay, had a total punch to the gut of nostalgia during my glorious limo tour. trust me, you'll laugh at how much this smacks of the 90s. you're going to know it!

The Drill - The Drill
tripped-out bass-laced club dance... and no I don't know what exactly is going on with the song title/dj name coordination either. hot track anyway.

Yung Joc - Hear me Comin'
ahhhh yung joc, yumm. it's really driving, the boy has talent folks. something here breaks the typical rap mould, can't pick it yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fischerspooner yaya!! thanks laur

xoxo

Anonymous said...

yum good songs laur
i love nostalgic 90s stuff, ie tlc.
waterfalls is prob my favourite by them.
hm and that drill song is pretty coolio